2.8

While shopping with my three daughters we asked when we walked in store if we could place things on hold.The young man said let me make sure and went and verified it would be OK.

He told us that was fine that they could hold it for us until tomorrow. Which my mom was going to pick up for my girls for Xmas. They each picked two things and I purchased some things. When asked them to place on hold.

We were told that they couldn't. When I explained that we had asked upon coming in the cashier said OK let me check. She returned with on of the managers named Jasmine. Who told us she couldn't hold things.

I told her the same thing then she said. If I purchased some more things that we wanted to hold she would hold the rest. I said ok I will purchase more and put less on hold. Then she said never mind no o can't hold anything.

I said seroulsy you just told me that you would if I choose less item. So you just lied to me. She says YES!!!!!!!!!!!! with a smile on her face.

I have never been treated so rudely in my life at a place of business. I cannot belive the type of employees are working at this store and worse made into management.

You seriously need to rethink some training I will never purchase from this store again.Vintage fair mall Modesto CA

Review about: Hollister Manager.

Comments