Dubai, Dubayy

I bought a t-shirt from Hollister which i usually do because of the good quality of the T-shirts. However the last t-shirt i got, it got widened after the first wash.

I went to the MOE Hollister to tell them about it so that they can change to something else. Their boss understand what the problem was so he told me to change it to something else. However a rude lady came that was working there and told his boss that they cant change it because it has already been washed. This was a very silly reason because you wouldn't know if the t-shirt is going to widen without getting washed.

She even told me that this is normal. Do we pay for something that will get rubbish just after one wash? I even told them that i washed in what degree it says on the t-shirt.

I would like to complain about two things: first of all the lady was too rude there and she didn't let me change the t-shirt even though i was right and my receipt was with me. Second of all, I would like to complain Hollister because of making a some random guy the boss of the shop that he doesn't even know what the policies are so he has to listen to one of workers there about what to do.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hollister Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Staff.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 22, 2016.

Comments