Dubai, Dubayy

I bought a t-shirt from Hollister which i usually do because of the good quality of the T-shirts. However the last t-shirt i got, it got widened after the first wash.

I went to the MOE Hollister to tell them about it so that they can change to something else. Their boss understand what the problem was so he told me to change it to something else. However a rude lady came that was working there and told his boss that they cant change it because it has already been washed. This was a very silly reason because you wouldn't know if the t-shirt is going to widen without getting washed.

She even told me that this is normal. Do we pay for something that will get rubbish just after one wash? I even told them that i washed in what degree it says on the t-shirt.

I would like to complain about two things: first of all the lady was too rude there and she didn't let me change the t-shirt even though i was right and my receipt was with me. Second of all, I would like to complain Hollister because of making a some random guy the boss of the shop that he doesn't even know what the policies are so he has to listen to one of workers there about what to do.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Hollister. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Hollister to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hollister and hollister customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments