1.8

To whom it may concern:

This is about a serious issue about the attitude of your customer service. The store location is Great Mall, in Milpitas, California. Data is 10/3/2015. I tried to return a clothes after one day of purchase, a sales named Ranman refused the return, when I asked for a explanation, he became impatient and started yelling at me, incredibly loudly!! He is a man that is about double size of me(a young girl), I would say this is more like a life threaten to me. After this I asked for his name, and his answer was "I don't care you complain, because this is my last day here". This is totally unacceptable to me and I would consider this also represent the brand image of Hollister. I will reserve the right of pursuing the responsibility. Also, I am going to file a formal complain to California Department of Consumer Affairs. Again, please face and handle this issue cautiously.

Thanks

Farrah

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. FarrahLu1221 stated that there is a room for improvement of staff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hollister return policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $21. Hollister needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hollister return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hollister.

Comments