I had a very bad experience today while visiting a hollister store in Huntsville, Al at Parkway place mall with a manager by the name of Shamara! She was very rude, She took her precious time taking care of my return.

She laughed and played around with coworkers while I was waiting at the cash register then once she finally got to me she gave me the ugliest stare and look and still continued to play around with coworkers while attending to me. this was the worst customer service ever.

I then asked her name and she gave it to me in a rude voice and bad attitude not knowing that I was just going to report her. very dissatisfied customer!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hollister customer care. Hollister needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hollister customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hollister.

Comments

Huntsville, Alabama, United States #1184255

I've had problems with her too.

I can almost promise you that this post is at least 90% exaggerated.