1.8

I was charged twice for the same sale due to their computer terminal crashed, I pulled up my online banking and showed them the two identical pending charges from their store. The manager said that it was now my problem and handed me a bs card with a customer service email address.

I get no response from this email and I looked up the customer service # online and they do not help anyone over the phone either!

Hollister has the WORST customer service policy I have ever experienced!!!! I will tell every person I know if they do not make this right!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Hollister. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $130 and wants Hollister to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was store 30616 or the way disputes are handled and customer services attitude. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hollister for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments