My daughter ordered a jacket of 51,99 euro, but the size was to small. We returned it and hollister sent us 2 times a link to accept the refund.

A refund of 42,99 euro an d a couple of days later a refund of 9 euro. We accepted both but we have only received the 9 euro. When we ask if Hollister can send us a statement of bank account to proof to which account the refund of 42,99 euro has been executed, they say that this is not possible because of privacy rules. They keep on sending screenshots of their computer system with internal reference numbers, but my bank can't do anything with this information.

A simple statement of bank account of this one transaction is sufficient. But this seems to be impossible? Hollister keeps on sending me polite e-mails that they are sorry but that they can't do no more.

What should I do? Is this some kind of fraude?

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of hollister coat from Hollister. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $42 and wants Hollister to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was refund time frame and refund not done. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hollister for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments