White Salmon, Washington

I ordered a coat on the 8th of January, it is now the 15th of January. I was told that the latest it would arrive would be the 16th of January, so imagine my surprise when I checked to see where it was and found that one day before the 16th, they decided to make up a new date for when it will be here.

Now it's the 20th. 12 days to ship one coat. I should also mention that yesterday it was only 20 miles away from my house and for no reason at all, it was shipped 140 miles away in the opposite direction. It actually had to go past my house to be shipped in the wrong direction which pushed the delivery date ahead.

I will NEVER shop at this place again, not online or in person. Utterly disappointed.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). thecreaturewalks is overall dissatisfied with Hollister. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hollister.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Hollister to other companies on our site.

Comments