Huntley, Illinois

The models where very rude and very unhelpful!The store was a complete disaster and the signage wasn't even right.

The employees just say behind he cashwrap and talked.

Also one of the girls was wearing such a small shirt that it barely covered her *** and her whole stomach was showing!She might as well had been wearing a swim suit top.

Had an Experience with Hollister?

Comments

Arkansas City, Kansas, United States #1185294

The majority of the stuff you said is probably correct, but the models are there to model the clothes for that season and sell it. They're encouraged to wear crop tops and "beachy" clothes because that's their brand. If you have a problem with the way they're dressed then don't shop there.

Hollister - Review about Size Chart from Mcminnville, Oregon Hollister "So I'm a 34 D and if you check their size chart I should be a large but all my normal shirts are small so I went with small and..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Hollister Co - Review in Footwear and Clothing category Hollister "I will never purchase a single thing from Hollister ever again. I purchase something and I wanted to return it and they didn't let me return it because for some..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more