Huntley, Illinois

The models where very rude and very unhelpful!The store was a complete disaster and the signage wasn't even right.

The employees just say behind he cashwrap and talked.

Also one of the girls was wearing such a small shirt that it barely covered her *** and her whole stomach was showing!She might as well had been wearing a swim suit top.

Had an Experience with Hollister?

Comments

Arkansas City, Kansas, United States #1185294

The majority of the stuff you said is probably correct, but the models are there to model the clothes for that season and sell it. They're encouraged to wear crop tops and "beachy" clothes because that's their brand. If you have a problem with the way they're dressed then don't shop there.

Hollister - Purchased Backpacks for homeless kids at a local high school Hollister "My Daughter found a sale on backpacks on Hollister as she shops there for her Daughter all the time. We pooled some money (about 600 bucks) and made some..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Rosewe - Review about Dress from Neptune Beach, Florida Rosewe "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more Top Turf - AWESOME ALL AROUND! Top Turf "I have had so many issues with my lawn from weeds to a fungus to mixed Bermuda and Fescue ! But Top Turf told me like that it would take..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more