Saint Augustine, Florida

My Daughter found a sale on backpacks on Hollister as she shops there for her Daughter all the time.We pooled some money (about 600 bucks) and made some purchases to be given to Homeless Kids at a local High School which we had just heard about.

She placed like seven different orders and they shipped some the cancelled the last three orders and then sent an e-mail to my Daughter that said she was banned from purchasing from Hollister because she was reselling the products.

She has attempted to call and straighten this out with no luck.We even have a Thank You Card give to us for donating the Backpacks.

Had an Experience with Hollister?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Dresslily - Review about Wool Pea Coat from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Review about Hollister Sweater from London, London Hollister "Hi all, this is the sweater hollister have decided to send me after my first ever online purchase from them. Never have this problem instore. Wont be using hollister for..." Read more Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes! Modlily "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more