A glitch in Hollister's systems prevented our order from being shipped.We paid for expedited shipping, however did not receive the package on the delivery date.

Called customer service and they responded with a overnight shipment, BUT they no longer have a couple items on my order. As a parent it is not always easy to set aside time to go to the mall. Our delivery did not arrive the next day, or the next... Call customer support again...

More of my time wasted on customer support. Are they going to pay me for my time? Not really. Sooo....

On Thursday, first call, delivery was for Friday. Called Sunday night and they told me that it was processed on Friday, however they do not delivery on the weekends... What how does overnight turn into Thursday ship, Monday arrival?!? The only offer for my issue is $5-10 store credit or %20-30 off my next order.

Well after this experience, and looking up more information about the Hollister company, I will NOT shop this business again.There are plenty of brands out there with better quality craftsmanship, business management, and customer support.

Review about: Hollister Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Stole item from child, Staff, Customer service, Irresponsible, Refund time frame, Delivery problems.

Had an Experience with Hollister?

Comments