2.1

DID NOT received my package.This was for school clothes for my daughter.

I needed them by August 3 to make sure they would fit before school starts. Due to the fact she will be out of town the week before school starts and unable to try on clothes. We received tracking emails and my daughter spent most of yeaterday checking the mail. My husband called yesterday.

The hollister representative said there was a glitch in the sytem and apologized . i received emails saying it would be here on Aug 3. The Hollister rep placed a new order. However due to the glitch in YOUR system only one pair she ordered was in stock.

I recently was in a car accident and was unable to take her to the mall. My daughter is now short on clothes for school and I will need to take her to the mall 2 days before school starts and hope I find jeans that fit and meet school dress code. We feel that the 30 % off coupon is NOT enough for the aggravation and going to the mall. I requested a 50 gift card.

Because i am pretty sure the 25 jean sale will be over by time i get to the mall. The rep denied the gift card. Thank you for disapointing my daughter and requiring myself to go the mall while recovering from a car accident.

Like we dont have enough stress with a child going to high school.I am very disappointed!!!

Review about: Hollister Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Hollister?

Comments