2.1

Hello.I've shopped online on Hollister a couple times before.

The last time I've shopped online, they shipped 3 of the WRONG items to me. Not even just the wrong colour, but completely different shirts too! I had to return them at the actual stores and was only given store credit. So I emailed customer service and they offered me a 30% discount on my NEXT purchase.

I decided to let it go. So yesterday there was a sale on the website. I remembered that I had a 30% discount offer. I emailed them just to make sure the offer was still valid after so long.

They said to go ahead and place and order and then email them back to let them know the order had been placed. They would then refund me back 30% on my credit card. So I placed the order, paid and everything. Emailed them to let them know.

They responded by saying that they cannot give 30% discount because the items were on sale. This was never ever mentioned to me before. We have exchanged emails more than enough time for them to mention it was only valid on regular priced items!

Sneaky, irresponsible, bad customer service and experience.Never again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with clothes and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and communication. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Hollister needs to "give me the promised discount" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hollister.

Had an Experience with Hollister?

Comments

Alpine, Utah, United States #1246530

Customer service at Hollister stores and at headquarter's is non-existent.