Resolved
2.4

Hi all, this is the sweater hollister have decided to send me after my first ever online purchase from them. Never have this problem instore. Wont be using hollister for my online purchases anymore.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Kenan82 is overall dissatisfied with Hollister and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hollister.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Hollister to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hollister?

Comments

Hollister does not return my money, purchase made in December / 16 Hollister "ORDER NUMBER: 20138741291 ORDER DATE: 10/12/2016 Tadeu Carlos Marques Why does not anyone from Hollister respond more to my emails? Why does not anyone in Hollister tell me what happened..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from Neptune Beach, Florida Rosewe "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..." Read more Hollister - Store Personnel Review from Huntley, Illinois Hollister "The models where very rude and very unhelpful! The store was a complete disaster and the signage wasn't even right. The employees just say behind he cashwrap and talked. Also..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from Clarksville, Tennessee Rosewe "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more