So I'm a 34 D and if you check their size chart I should be a large but all my normal shirts are small so I went with small and they all are even big on me.I think everyone is freaking out because their sizes are pretty big cause I'm not a super skinny girl.

They don't deserve such a bad rep.Check the size chart people.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of size chart. Hollister needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned size chart in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hollister.

Had an Experience with Hollister?

Comments

Rosewe - Dress Review from San Leandro, California Rosewe "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..." Read more Hollister - Purchased Backpacks for homeless kids at a local high school Hollister "My Daughter found a sale on backpacks on Hollister as she shops there for her Daughter all the time. We pooled some money (about 600 bucks) and made some..." Read more Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Hollister - Store Personnel Review from Huntley, Illinois Hollister "The models where very rude and very unhelpful! The store was a complete disaster and the signage wasn't even right. The employees just say behind he cashwrap and talked. Also..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more