2.7

ORDER NUMBER: 20138741291 ORDER DATE: 10/12/2016 Tadeu Carlos Marques Why does not anyone from Hollister respond more to my emails? Why does not anyone in Hollister tell me what happened to my money, with my $ 99.80 dollars?

Since December 2016, when I made my first purchase on the site, of the total of 4 purchases, 2 being directly in my name and 2 through buying assisted, that I am trying to get my money back and I can not. My money is earned through hard work and Sacrifice, but it seems that Hollister does not care much about it, because he does not even respond to my emails. I bought almost 20 shirts and T-shirts at these purchases, I received the whole house except this order, (ORDER: 20138741291), from this order I was without the products because they went back to the store due to the error of the company that collects taxes. And what's more absurd is that no one from Hollister has even contacted me to offer me a Credit of the same value, $ 99.80, to buy from the store again and end this problem because, from what I am deducing, Hollister will not pay me and he is thinking I will forget.

As long as this problem is not resolved, if I do not have my money back, if I do not have an effective solution of this, nor a credit of equal value to use in the online store, I will send an email every day to Hollister And post every day on social networks, stating that Hollister does not solve my problem, which does not Returning my money, $ 99.80, does not give me a credit of equal value to be used in the store, which does not respond to my emails. I did not receive my money and because you do not pay me via paypal, I have paypal, why do not you agree with me? You seem to want me to forget that money, but I will never forget this disrespect of Hollister with me.

I bought 18 shirts / shirts from December 2016 to today, deserved a little more respect, even if I had just bought one. ORDER NUMBER: 20138741291 ORDER DATE: 10/12/2016 Tadeu Carlos Marques

Product or Service Mentioned: Hollister Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments