I ordered a jacket online from the store on 11/30 and it said before I ordered it would be 5-7 days before I received it which was perfect because I was leaving the next Tuesday to go to the Midwest. After completing my purchase I was then notified my order was on "backorder" and it would be 14 days before I received what I ordered.

After chatting with someone on 12/1, explaining to them I needed it before 12/8, she stated that it was on the truck waiting to be sent out and I would receive an email when it has actually shipped. Today, 12/4 I had not gotten and email so I got on the online chat again and they said there was nothing they could do and I can't get my money back until I have the jacket in hand to return it. That is false advertisement, and I love how there is nothing they can do.

I am without a jacket and 80 dollars to buy another jacket. The online chat was absolutely not helpful at all

This person wrote the review because of "false advertisement and unhelpful employees" of hollister jacket from Hollister. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $74 and wants Hollister to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and order cancellation. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hollister for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments