Resolved

I ordered two polo shirts online from Hollister but inadvertently ticked the wrong size box. I got a confirmation email from Hollister within minutes and realised that the size was incorrect.

I immediately emailed them to say please change the size. No reply. I then contacted their customer service person on the live chat box within half an hour of the original order -Sorry we can't do anything to change the order, you can send the shirts back when you get them (in Australia). A further attempt through a message to their Facebook site to just get them to send me the correct size of shirts got the same reply.

How can a company with an international business be so inflexible, so unwilling to try to assist its customers ? I am now forced to ask Citibank to refuse or dispute there transaction and will never buy anything from Hollister again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $96. Hollister needs to "send me the shirts in the corrected size" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hollister.

Comments