LAST WEEK I PLACED AN ONLINE ORDER FOR A GIFT FROM HOLLISTER.COM. THE GIFT WAS FOR A RELATIVE AND I PAID $28 FOR DELIVERY ON SATURDAY, THE DAY BEFORE HER BIRTHDAY. THE FUNDS FOR THE GIFT AND SHIPPING HAVE BEEN AUTHOURIZED BY MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY, YET MY ORDER WAS NOT DELIVERED. I CALLED HOLLISTER CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WAS TOLD MY ORDER HAD BEEN CANCELLED. THE REP TOLD ME THAT THE ORDER INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT WOULD CONTACT ME WITHIN 48 HOURS TO LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. I WAS NOT CONTACTED 3 BUSINESS DAYS LATER, SO I CALLED BACK AND WAS TOLD AGAIN SOMEONE WOULD CONTACT ME WITHIN 48 HOURS.

NO RESPONSE FROM HOLLISTER BY TODAY, A WEEK AFTER THE GIFT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED! THE FUNDS ARE STILL PENDING (ON HOLD BY HOLLISTER) ON MY CREDIT CARD SO I'M HESITENT TO JUST GO BUY ANOTHER GIFT SOMEWHERE ELSE UNTIL THIS IS CLEARED UP. I JUST CALLED HOLLISTER FOR THE 3RD TIME AND GOT THE SAME BS! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I'M GOING TO ESCALATE THIS ISSUE VIA THE BBB, SOCIAL MEDIA AND WHATEVER MEANS I CAN SINCE HOLLISTER DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE A WORKING CUSTOMER SERVICE ESCALATION PROCESS. I HAVE NEVER SHOPPED AT HOLLISTER BEFORE THIS AND I NEVER WILL AGAIN IF THEY DON'T MAKE THINGS RIGHT.

Bill R

Chandler, AZ

Product or Service Mentioned: Hollister Shipping Service.

Comments