I have been Hollister's customer since until recently last two visits that make no sense at all. I will never shop there again.

1. I was in line at Las Vegas fashion outlet for a purchase. It has no signed of where line should begin. I lined up behind a gal has already been waiting. To be courtesy, I should not be forming my own line, don't you think. After a few minutes wait, and more people are lining up behind me. All suddenly a sales representative calling everyone that the line should be starting on the other side of the other register. So everyone running to the other side out of order. What is this??

2. Again, I was at Santa Anita mall in Arcadia, Ca few days later for a return. I was the first inline waiting for a register ringing up for a customer. Another customer came in forming her own line on the other side. After the register finished ringing up the customer in front of me, she told me to go to the other side to line up. (only one register is working ) What is this again ?? Some others girls are just standing chatting.

They cant even give me their names when I told them I will report them. (even the one claiming the "manager").

Comments

I had 3 bad experiences with the Santa Anita mall store. My second bad experience was the same as yours but the third one really got into my nerves...check out my post dated 01-02-12.